Join Mary and her part-time cohost, Lindsley Brooks, as they discuss the importance of building integrity with yourself. Self integrity and self worth go hand in hand with one another.
All the little promises we break with ourselves causes disunity within us, which creates a lot of the suffering we experience.
When we don’t follow through with integrity with ourselves we not only start to lose trust in ourselves, but we are also willing to tolerate others treating us without respect and integrity. We may find ourselves abandoning self in order to be loved and accepted. This is the ultimate form of breaking self integrity and self sabotage. When we choose self integrity we boost our sense of self confidence and we say yes to a long term relationship of trust WITH OURSELVES.
If we can tap into our future self and allow that person to begin to make our decisions, we can override our old programming and make change from a place of wholeness and who we want to be!
ON THIS EPISODE WE WILL DISCUSS…
– The real definition of integrity
– How self sabotage and self integrity can’t coexist
– How fear impacts self sabotage
– What happens when you live divided from your own self
– Real life examples of what self sabotage looks like
– How you do one thing is how you do all things
– The sneaky ways we micro sabotage
– Letting your future self make your choices
– Identifying indicators that we are out of alignment with ourselves
– And more!
Each month will be a deep dive into a topic that supports you on your journey to living more fully alive. May’s topic will be on SELF SABOTAGE.
Text Me: https://maryhyatt.com/text
Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maryghyatt/
Full List of Episodes & Show Notes: https://maryhyatt.com/show
Subscribe to My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/maryhyatt