Mary concludes this month’s theme of Body Wisdom and Season 2 of the podcast before coming back in September with Season 3 with her dear friend and expert Dr. Christopher Motley.
Dr. Motley is a holistic wellness doctor specializing in kinesiology, preventative healthcare and traditional chinese medicine. He graduated with a B.S. in Biology from Austin Peay State University in 1997. After undergrad, he attended Logan University in Chesterfield, Missouri and completed his Doctorate in Chiropractic with a specialization in Clinical Kinesiology in 2004. He chose to specialize in Clinical Kinesiology, because in his opinion, it covers a wide range of testing techniques. Kinesiology can incorporate neurological muscle testing, Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques, nutritional therapy, Allergy/Sensitivity clearing and functional medicine analysis. Dr. Motley is a wealth of knowledge, and a true genius. He lives and practices in Nashville, Tennessee. Join Dr. Motley and Mary as they have a high level conversation about the wisdom of the body and how to connect the dots of our organs, emotions and symptoms according to Chinese medicine ancient teachings. Get ready to geek out on this episode!
ON THIS EPISODE WE WILL DISCUSS…
– Balancing the 5 Elements for optimal health
– The basics of frequency medicine
– How each organ has a job of processing a specific emotion
– How the meridian points direct us to the root emotional issue
– The connection between our energetic blueprint and our ancestors
– How our bodies act as an energetic tuning fork around other people
– The importance of regulating chi in the body
– Ways to protect your energy if you’re an empath
– The process of self healing through acupressure point stimulation
– And more!
Each month will be a deep dive into a topic that supports you on your journey to living more fully alive. June’s topic will be on BODY WISDOM.
Dr. Motley on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/awakenwithally/
Dr. Motley’s website: https://www.doctormotley.com
Text Me: https://maryhyatt.com/text
Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maryghyatt/
Full List of Episodes & Show Notes: https://maryhyatt.com/show
Subscribe to My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/maryhyatt