Happy New Year! The “New Year, New You” energy is in the air! And with it comes a lot of pressure to hurry up and get moving. But we don’t have to buy into the New Year hype. There is a different way to ease into a fresh year that feels more connected to the natural world. What if we started the year in sync with the cycles of the moon? What if we could honor the season of winter that we are in? What if this time could be about slowing down, reflection, and rest?
In this episode, Mary explores what it’s like to set your intentions from a place of LOVE rather than SHAME. When we move from love, the pressure melts away and we tap back into our own rhythm. We let go of time scarcity and remember to trust the process. We stop trying to keep up with what everyone around us is doing. And we start aligning our year with what lights us up instead of trying to fix our flaws. If you need a permission slip to start the year off a little softer, this episode is for you!
ON THIS EPISODE WE WILL DISCUSS…
– How the New Year is BIG BUSINESS
– The 4 beliefs that motivate New Year’s marketing
– Why our calendar is out of sync with nature
– The power of starting with LOVE
– Focusing on how we want to feel in 2023
– Taking action FROM love rather than FOR love
– Letting go of shame as a motivator
– And more!
Text Me: https://maryhyatt.com/text