Just like in nature, our lives go through different seasons. Think about Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter and consider how your own life might mimic the changes we feel as the seasons shift. If we truly want to live in alignment, we have to factor in the season of life we are in, and learn to respect all seasons equally. Winter is just as important as Summer. When we honor the season we are in, we can make decisions that are in alignment with where we are both on the micro and macro level. But let’s take it a level deeper. Did you know that as women, we go through 4 seasons in the course of our 29 day hormonal cycle? What if we designed our lives and businesses around the energy available to us in each phase of the month? What if we gave ourselves permission to let our bodies lead? What if we allowed the natural ebb and flow to help us create a sustainable way of living? Tune in to this week’s episode as Mary explores the ins and outs of aligned seasonal living.
ON THIS EPISODE WE WILL DISCUSS…
– Seasonal living both on a macro and micro level
– Respecting our natural energy cycles
– Using nature as a metaphor for living a balanced life
– The difference in men’s and women’s hormonal cycles
– 4 phases of a woman’s hormonal cycle
– Designing a business that works with a woman’s cycle
– Creating deeper alignment in each season
– And more!
Text Me: https://maryhyatt.com/text
Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maryghyatt/